top of page

Consumer/Distribution Board Replacement

EIT Group can replace and/or upgrade electrical panels for all types of premises, from small consumer units in flats to main distribution switchgear in industrial locations. 


All our panel upgrades come with an Electrical Installation Certificate (EIC), ensuring our clients know it conforms to current regulations.


Get in touch now to receive your free, no obligations quote!

bottom of page